Monday, June 05, 2006

It's definitely Monday

Back to Frisco day.

This morning I had a dentist appt at 7:30. I haven't been to the dentist in a year because of happy changes in plans, so I had to reach back quite far to recover those necessary skills such as keeping a mouthful of toothpasty spit from going down one's throat, making the swallowing motion without swallowing, and maneuvering one's tongue away from the polisher. And don't forget that it is ABSOLUTELY MANDATORY to make small talk during this entire process.

Apparently one of my fillings is getting old. They put a "watch" on it. I hope that doesn't mean it will suddenly fall out while I'm in Tokyo and I will have this dark smelly chasm in my molar o_o

After the dentist it was mostly a matter of aiports and trains. I'm pretty tired. Gonna watch some cartoons or something.

I feel intelligent because I was able to find, download, and put to good use a torrent for saturday's Dr. Who. At the rate it's going now it will definitely be ready by the time Scott gets home ^_^ He'll be happy :D

2 comments:

Xavier said...

http://www.musiqueradio.com/plus214-phoenix---long-distance-call---video-clip.php

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»