Monday, June 12, 2006

I wrote a thing.

I'll let you know if it goes up or not. I'm not sure if the topic is good, or if the writing is good (actually, I'm pretty sure it's bad) etc

LET'S REVEL IN MY INSECURITY!

I had made it my goal to be a published author by 18. That is long past; HOWEVER, I can still be a WRITER. This makes me sort of fuzzy inside. We'll see how it works out.

Other than that, it appears I will be a babysitter for two boys, ages 8 and 10. The youngest wears diapers and can only babble, but seems friendly enough. Quite a handful. We'll see how that works out, too.

Everything is up in the air!

It's time for a mocha, I think.

2 comments:

gameboyguy13 said...

Mochas make everything better.

Emily said...

This one didn't, really, but it still tasted pretty good. They use Ghiradelli's chocolate powder :D