Sunday, June 11, 2006

I suck.

Man, I'm a total loser today. I hate being mopey. I'm mopey. Just blahing around the apt bringing the whole atmosphere down, being stupid stupid stupid and crying about nothing like a five year old. Hate that.

Nobody's calling about jobs. That is really bugging me. So, I just sit around reading (alllllll weekend) and getting stuck in video games. Stuck in just about everything. I feel pretty useless.

Maybe this is a lesson for missing my meds yesterday. I need a refill.

On a slightly more positive note, I ate a crapload of fruit today because our new blender kicks whole bunches of ass. Bananas, blueberries, strawberries, yogurt, ice cream, you name it - in it goes. (Maybe not all at once, though.)

I feel like crud, and when I feel like crud, Scott feels like crud, which makes me feel cruddier, which makes him feel cruddier, and then we are both cruddy and maybe he wishes I would go do something else for a while instead of make him feel cruddy while he's trying to write.

Now I'm just being silly.

Eh, when's the last time I had a meltdown in my blog. It's probably been a nice while, so I'll just leave it and hope someone calls to say they're hiring me and see if I can get unstuck from a game or read MORE or try to make myself useful. I will refridgerate pizza.

No comments: