Our story begins with (insert appropriate pronoun later): Full Forever (Goo Goo Dolls) living in: Rapture rapes the Muses (Of Montreal) who spends time: Take Time (Books) and longs for: Coisa Mais Linda (Joao Gilberto)In his troubled past, he: Blue Side (Rooney) and since then he has: La Goulante de Pauvre Jean (Edith Piaf)leaving him conflicted over: A PunchUp at a Wedding (Radiohead)On this fateful day, our hero: Hymne L'Amour (Edith Piaf)which causes this conflict or risks this loss: Sitting, Waiting, Wishing (Jack Johnson)He resolves to: O Barquinho (Joao Gilberto) and fail to: The Will Well II - From Fear Through the Eyes of Madness (Coheed & Cambria)intensifying their conflict by: Full Stop (Massey)Pressures build until: La Vie, L'Amour (Edith Piaf)At this crucial point, he chooses: Tear Drop City (The Monkees) And the story resolves.
Didn't turn out very well... The funny part is how many of these songs I've never listened to. Or maybe that's sad... "leaving him conflicted over" was actually good haha
Part A (She said the end of a song, so I put it...at the END of the SONG...)
1. "oh-oh ah in your pants" I'm not joking either. How could I make that up? (Kanojo no Mono...the artist's name doesn't come up cuz it must be in kana/kanji...)
2. "Bravo in your pants" Errr...I think that's what he said. Either that or maybe pravda? The whole rest of the song was "ooch yeh ooch ach" o_O God I listen to some weird stuff... (Explanation Mark by Books)
3. "tabun sou darou in your pants" - translation: "maybe that's right" or "maybe it's like that" (another kanjified one...)
4. "This is what you are; This is what you get in your pants." (Future Dreams - off of Best of Techno v2)
5. "Johnny, get outta here...in your pants." (Bubble Pop Electric - Gwen Stefani) I guess maybe you could take that as he wasn't wearing them at the time...or...*shrug*
Part B (The right way)
1. Broadcast - Pendulum in your pants
2. Alexander Paley - Klaviersonate b-moll (1905) - I. Andantino in your pants. [That sounds complicated.]
3. Coheed and Cambria - Crossing the frame in your pants
4. Carlos - Silmarilla in your pants [I hope that's not catching...]
5. Air - Sexy Boy in your pants [Thank you, thank you.]
See, I think when I did it wrong it turned out pretty well, too. Either way has got its gems.