Monday, October 02, 2006

I don't live here

Promise. I just have some time. No sweat.

I have this sinking feeling that my roommates think Scott and I didn't do our dishes this past weekend. I found them all in the sink. It may just be that they...used them all, but somehow I doubt it. I'm not really sure what to say. Yeah, they were clean. They had some nasty looking water spots (I'm talking scrape-offable white nasty), but that's because this apt's water is disgusting, not because we didn't wash the dishes. I really don't want them to think we just left the dishes, but on the other hand I don't want to make them feel stupid for making more work for themselves (because I certainly won't be washing them... They're in there with all the dirty stuff now...)

I'm eating leftovers for dinner. I WILL wash these dishes...

Noodle-o.

They're ok leftovers, I guess. No better than I expected, but ok. Food in general just seems to not be my friend lately. Except ice cream. That I enjoy.

Oh, I forgot to mention that we've been assigned another computer paper. I think that is really low considering he hasn't managed to give us back our first ones yet V_V I wonder if mine sucked as much as I think it did.

I need to 1up tonight after work. Got some gamez to discuss.

No comments: