Monday, October 23, 2006

I'm wearing my "superior intellect" shirt.

Only because I took a shower halfway through the day. Played some DDR to pretend to exercise and then descrubbified. I don't feel terribly superior, though.

I don't know. This morning I felt pretty good. I'm very on top of my workload, which, if I wasn't it would be ridiculous. I've got barely anything to do. So all this same junk bounces around in my head. I'm worried that all these insecurities are already becoming habits that will require bullets to put down.

I'm getting off work early tonight and staying late tomorrow. As long as my time sheet adds up to the same number, that's fine. Sounds like I may have a tutoring appt this week, but I feel that way most weeks. They tend not to follow through and actually sign up for a time slot.

Lately, school feels like a real waste of time. I'm desperate for a life. There is nothing happening here.

Actually, there is a presentation this Friday on "the videogame industry," but I can't go since it is precisely during astronomy hours. The only reason I would skip astro is to start the weekend off early, which is always tempting. Ultimately, the wasting of my weekdays will be complete, though, and I stay. Astro isn't so bad. I at least find it interesting.

I don't know. I just don't know at all. I'm very frustrating, mostly with myself.

As usual.

None of this is new or insightful. I felt like maybe I could be insightful about some of these recurring issues, but I guess not...

In other news, that Apple over there keeps making the MOST OBNOXIOUS NOISES.

Only ten more minutes. Then I'll go home. I was thinking about taking a look at the astro assignment, but he hasn't posted it yet. That's how purposeless I am. I guess I'll play more video games. It's getting depressing, though, because video games are starting to become what I do when I don't know what to do with myself, instead of something fun I do because I like to. At least at school. At the boy's I generally stare at the wall if I don't know what to do.

Man, I wasn't supposed to blog myself into a bad mood. This can't even really count as a blog. This thing has always been a repository of random and useless...documentation. Documentation of the uber-mundane. I can look back and see what kind of mood I was in last year on this day.

How much do you want to bet it wasn't very good?

No comments: