Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Studying (ha)

So, ok, I know I said I wasn't going to ever need six pages of notes tomorrow on that test, and I don't, but I also said I could probably condense my notes into six pages if I WANTED to, right? WRONG. In fact, they already ARE six pages. Yes, my notes for the entire semester so far are on six pages. Why rewrite anything when it's all right there? SHEESH. This test is going to be so easy either way. I'm excited. I'll let you know if I totally underestimated it, but I'm feeling very confident (read: cocky bastard.)

I'm at work and totally bored. I'm gonna do some Japanese in a minute here, but I just felt like I needed a bit of break. Actually, what a riot. I don't need a break. All I've been doing all afternoon after lab is screwing around, reading comics, watching anime, pretending to study Japanese with Three.

I just felt the need to relay that startling discovery. Stupid six pages of notes. IT MAKES ME LAUGH.

No comments: