Friday, October 27, 2006

I am an uber sucker for breakfast pizza.

I was woken up at 4:26 this morning. It was confusing, but I realized that my roommates were still hanging out with their friends or something. I put on some Latvian a capella and tried to fall back asleep. It took a while.

Then I dragged myself out of bed a little after 8 to have breakfast (see heading,) finish up some Japanese stuff and head to computer class in which we were still trying to learn about databases without actually seeing a real database. He also assigned a paper on this and would have us read it in its entirety. He also mentioned again that we'll be giving 10-15 minute presentations eventually. I think I'm doing mine on net neutrality, which he hasn't heard of. Sources are being accepted on a rolling basis...

Faked through my meeting with my Japanese teacher. She wasn't concerned that I hadn't done much and I still could use the grammar and read, so...it went fine. Actually, most of the time she spent giving me like...motherly advice about my relationship (with the boy) which was weird. Not really weird, but nice. But weird.

You know...

---

So I went with my roommate to the Summit, but didn't eat anything. I think I still have a meal at the dining hall that I might as well use, especially if all I would have is the soup that both places have anyways. Lum lum lum.

This day needs to be over.

No comments: