Friday, April 28, 2006

The other way down Pacific

Today I had to go to Target to refill my Lexapro, so I took the opportunity to capture some fantastic images of this direction of Pacific Ave.

Ah, yes...this looks...desolate. You kinda get used to it though : /


Here you can see Burns Tower (at UOP) from a distance:


This is a good bit of strip mall. Tiger's Yogurt does pretty awesome frozen yogurt and Sakura Grocery is the local Japanese store. They're actually celebrating a year of existance this weekend.


Thrilling, I know. Just makes everyone want to hop on a plane and come visit, right? Personally, I prefer the Cocoro/Java Aroma direction of this street.

1 comment:

Xavier said...

hey duck. are you gonna be in california from June 7th to June 27th???

Cuz I am. I'll be with my dad in Castro Valley. We should totally hang out. Or are you coming back to milwaukee :(