Saturday, April 15, 2006

One month to go

I made it through the rest of the week somehow. It wasn't fun or pretty, but I did it. I even managed to get some stuff done, although not as much as really should've been done. Anyhow, I'm in Frisco now, and quite happy about it. I may end up avoiding the Greyhound again. A friend from the dorms dropped me off at the BART station on her way home, and I might be able get picked up there by another friend for the way back.

If I can get some Japanese and reading done this weekend, that will be good. I brought some worksheets, my history textbook, and Kenzaburo Oe's A Personal Matter. Scott had pulled an all nighter at work, so he sacked out early, which gave me time to get caught up on my history reading and watch the news.

Anyhow, *ramble ramble*, I guess I don't really have much to say. I've been using my 1UP blog to talk about video games. That doesn't mean I have a hell of a lot to SAY about them though.

Haha.

I'm gonna go read ;p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emily U R awesome! I miss you!!