Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I am a SLACKER

No, I'm just taking it EASY for a bit. lol That's right...sure...

Yeah, this morning I got pretty caught up in www.vocalgroupcosmos.com and consequently did my Japanese homework during the first five minutes of class, didn't get any reading done, etc.

Now this afternoon it seems I am being just as productive.

FOR SHAME!!!!

Hmm, for some reason I feel there should've been more to say here. I mean, why would I post just to berate myself for screwing around all morning?

Did I already moan about not getting paid anymore?

And library fines?

LET'S NOT COMPLAIN :D LET'S FIND THE GOOD THINGS ABOUT TODAY AND SMILE :D

How about the fact that CCT is ONLY THREE HOURS of my life wasted and after that I can look forward to doing MOUNTAINS of HISTORY HOMEWORK. Ok, not mountains. SEE? THEY'RE NOT MOUNTAINS! THAT'S AWESOME...

...

I did have one of those insta-death seven layer bars today. The puritans would've said it was THE DEVIL'S DESSERT. Those things are sin incarnate. HOW CAN IT TASTE SO GOOD WHEN IT'S SO BAD???? HOW?

This entry is very shouty.

IT'S LIKE TWO PEOPLE HAVING A CONVERSATION ACROSS THE ROOM!!!

Why though?

TO SHOW OUR ENERGY AND OPTIMISM!!!

That's a little silly.

OH, WE KNOW!!!

Whatever you say.

No comments: