Saturday, April 01, 2006

Spreading out

So my roommate is officially gone. I put some stuff on the other side of the room, but it's still really empty looking. Anyhow, it is nice to have my own place again. Also, everything is clean. I decided to get my side of the room swept and mopped since her side would be all shiney. Everything is all picked up.

I don't feel like I'm getting much done so far though. I've been reading a bit. Reading I'm not worried about though; it's the WRITING that scares me. I need to keep going on those papers.

*sigh sigh sigh*

So it's curry this afternoon, games tonite, coffee tomorrow morning, and lots of work. That's a plan.

DUDE...last night I felt completely ill. I thought I had the flu, for real. I guess it was just the combined effects of a yucky dinner and poorly planned snack. Sick to my stomach, couldn't play games or read cuz I felt dizzy, had the chills. This morning though, I woke up fine :D Thank GOD o_o

2 comments:

BadMonkey said...

Lol, thank god you weren't sick, I know how much you hate that!
I never even got to know anything about this roommate before she'd gone, so I guess this one wasn't too annoying or anything. I've been up playing Oblivion (on PC) and I have to say for a western (ie non-linear) RPG it is bloody impressive. I've been playing for hours now, and really haven't done anything very much, just wandered about, seen how pretty things are, and taken odd-jobs as I've seen fit. Plus I have a horse!
Real life's been pretty cool too, although me and Ronnie tried to go clubbing last night, and failed disastrously when her boots fell apart. Shame really, cos we were both totally in the mood to dance!
How much longer are you gonna be at school before you head off to The Boy's place for the summer?

Emily said...

You have Oblivion? Kickass! My bro has it on the 360, so maybe I'll get to see some this summer.

Speaking of this summer, my last exam is May 16th, and supposedly they want you out of the dorms asap. I will probably TRY to move that very day. Be all packed up so all I have to do is transport. Try to get someone with a car to help : /