Sunday, April 02, 2006

Gah!

I just had the most giNORmous breakfast!!! @_@ I hope homework facilitates digestion o_o Flipper, her boyfriend, and I went down to Java Aroma for "dining hall improvement kits." Then we headed back for breakfast on campus. Lots of food! @_@ Scone, eggs, bacon, café au lait, and a little fruit. Yum *_*

Haha, last night I didn't even end up going out for video games. I was so comfy in my room just putzing around that I stayed in, which was fine. Actually I ended up chatting with a Japanese netfriend and he is letting me interview him tonight for my CCT paper, which is good because I've been letting myself get away with procrastinating on that specifically because I hadn't done the interview yet. I didn't want to have to renumber all my notes to add interview quotes later.

Ohhh crud. I have a stupidly overdue book here. Only a couple days, but it's an ILL book so the fine is extra hefty. I have to remember to return it today...

a;dskfjlksdjf

No comments: