Saturday, April 01, 2006

O, the eternal happy!

So for STARTERS, remember that today my roommate moved out. I know I mentioned that already, but it's just the first layer of this fantastically rich and decorative cake!

So I have my own room. Then this afternoon we went to my Japanese teacher's house. She had SO MUCH food. The best chips and salsa ever, cookies, crackers, awesome coffee that she made a special way...by hand I guess is the best way to describe...just delicious. We watched Shall We Dansu? (the original version ne) and it was GREAT. It's interesting how the Richard Gere and the guy who plays that part in the Japanese version give off a very similar aura, like they have the same type of good looks and the same demeanor or something...Anyhow...great! Then dinner was SPECTACULAR! Curry with big chunks of beef, carrot, and potato and rice. She also made a tasty green salad. After we were all completely stuffed she sliced up TWO cheesecakes. One was New York, and honestly, the best cheesecake I've ever had. So light and fluffy!! o_o I didn't know it was POSSIBLE. The other kind was this insanely dense rich chocolate kind. Slivers of each. Just...completely OISHII!!!


And then I got home and of course, miss the boy and wish he were here. I didn't get to talk to him yesterday. He works so hard! (Check out the Best Damn Game Ever on 1UP!!) So I called and we talked and I love talking to him. Aiiiie he's so great and HE'S COMING TO WISCONSIN!!!!!!!!!! He said he will come in June even if he has to work on the plane. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD

*crazy*

@_@

I'm in a really good mood. I'm going to do a little work and then head out for some game...game game game. I did play some FFII today. Battled my way to hell...fun! Damn those abyss worms tho...or whatever they were. They were good at killing me for a while.

hahaha XD

This really is the stuff of the good life though, ne? I found it ^_^ That's the best part. It's like...I feel like I learned how to be happy. Hopefully it's not just the pills kicking in. It doesn't seem to be though. I feel really different :D like everything will just keep getting better and better ^_^

1 comment:

Morris said...

Glad to hear you are doing well!

Mr. Morris
Ask Morris