Friday, April 07, 2006

nerg

I'm worrying about random crap instead of accomplishing things. I wish it were midnight.

For some reason I'm a chocolate freak today. I had chocolate milk to try to counteract the badness of lunch, but that wasn't enough I guess. "Luckily" I have M&Ms.

: /

It's ok.

Anyhow, the plan is to pack and shower and maybe try to read some crud...make some copies...blah blah blah...

I'm in a stupid mood, which is lame because I should be HAPPY, cuz I'm finally going to go see the boy again.

I AM happy about that. Everything else just seems lousy I guess.

Ah well, at least I have something good.

1 comment:

Xavier said...

Why do you always call him the boy?

Anywho, hope you're doing well. It was Josh's birthday party today. I didn't go, but Alexis did. I am kind of curious of what happened. O_O