Thursday, April 20, 2006

Pix

You'll notice I've started posting some pix. Obviously I really have no idea what I'm doing. Just sorta slapping them in. Really though, it's just taking the time to change the quality of the pix, dump them on my comp, resize them, and get them in a folder. Once they're THERE, it's not so much work to use them.

I would say probably the easiest way to see the most of my pix is on facebook, but I also have a flickr account (CompanyHalt). In addition to that, there is always myspace, but I don't put up much there aside from something recent of me. Facebook is nice because it's so easy, the way they allow you to make albums and stuff. It's just simple, and I love their uploading tool. I should probably work on getting more up on Flickr, since anyone can go there.

...

Yeah.

Anyhow, hopefully there will be more photos coming, but rarely in sync with the actual post. I'll put in a parenthetical note if I have pix to add later though...

That's so lame lol.

No comments: