Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The trick to eating sushi

is to successfully decide whether you want heavy or light. I don't even want to know how much fat was in the unagi, avocado, crabmeat, crazy gooey (Polk St.) roll I had today. I couldn't even eat all of it at the place and had to bring the rest home. Then I got kind munchy, so I ate the rest and am currently debating whether or not that was the right idea.

Probably not.

REGARDLESS, I added some links to the Japan section. If nothing else, definitely check out PingMag. They've got some great articles. I especially enjoyed Portable Chopstick Designs and Scott Campbell: Misforming Transformers.

Did you read the last post I made? Did you follow the link? If anyone is reading this stuff, it'd be nice to get some comments up on LD. Gotta plug my psuedo-work site, ne.

*plays games or something*

No comments: