Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I feel entitled

to something tasty with coffee. I woke up at 7 this morning in order to appear promptly at the Crowne Plaza by 8. This was completely unnecessary.

No one told me when to show up today, and I figured since the past two days have been comparitively early starts (9 and 8 am) I would just come at 8 and that if I an hour early, it would be better than being late. Of course, if you're 8 hours early, that wisdom starts to sound a little sour.

I kinda blew the coffee thing, unless I get some from the grocery store. No one around here takes debit. I could've gone to Starbucks downtown, but I didn't really think it through well enough.

---

Yesterday I only worked three hours in the morning, so I was able to meet Scott for some lunchiness and then Yusuke came over. We watched The Chumscrubber, which was so good that I'm going to make Scott watch it with me later. There were also video games involved.

Anyhow...I guess I'm just bumming around until 3:40ish...so...whoo.

No comments: