Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Top Ten To Watch: Eurovision '08 - Part III

Official Facebook Page! Comin'atcha!

6. United Kingdom - Andy Abraham - Even If

This has a very classic, old school feel to it. A little bit of funk or soul or something. I like it!



On the one hand, it's sort of a cheesy love song, but on the other hand it's a positive one, not a "you're so far away" or "get the hell away from me how did I like you." Also, I think it almost goes beyond being cliché since it's a throwback to begin with. Groovy!

5. MOLDOVA - Geta Burlacu - A Century Of Love



Lyrics are not the strong point here, but it's a very nice song to listen to--jazzy, trumpet, a little vocalese, harmony. The bubbles in the video are a cute touch!

Media Lounge | Part: I II | 4 and 3 tomorrow!

EDIT: I don't know where those pictures went! They were there earlier...so bizarre. Anyways, you'll still be able to find the videos, so I'm just gonna leave it. I can't re-upload the pix again because I don't have them anymore and I really don't fee like doing them over right now : /

No comments: