Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Top Ten To Watch: Eurovision '08 - Part II

43 participants this year! Therefore, double semi-final! Whaaaaat? More hype than you can handle!!! Here are my next two picks:

8. SPAIN - Rodolfo Chikilicuatre - Baila El Chiki Chiki

I don't even know what to say about this one, it's so geeky!! I was tempted to list it higher, but you know, the order for this isn't terribly important--I could rearrange it all day, but then it'd never get posted.



So this comedian guy with the fake hair and huge dorky glasses dances like a total nerd with female back-up. I totally approve.

7. LATVIA - Pirates of the Sea - Wolves of the Sea

Last year we had vampires, so it's only natural to have pirates this year!



As you can see, they are not kidding. Actually, they're singing this manic, thumping, synthy dance song. Take care with this one, because it's too damned easy to get stuck in your head. "With a hi hi ho and a hi hi hay..."

Media Lounge | Part: I | 6 and 5 tomorrow!

No comments: