Friday, June 08, 2007

Oh yeah-- my new job

I guess this is as good a time as any. Remember how I said it would be really cool to write for Otaku USA? Well, now I do! Funny story!

Actually it's really SHORT. All I did was comment really lamely on the myspace page and, of course, the nature of comments is such that it's still there if anyone is curious exactly what was said. Patrick, the editor-in-chief, mailed me back right away saying that he'd love to have me write for them.

*_* O_O X_X :D ^_^ @_@ !_!

You can imagine how I felt at that moment.

Anyways, I was going to say anything until issue two actually came out, but that's a long ways away and I might as well let everyone know early so they know to camp the bookstores when it hits in August. The submission date is sometime next week and I should have at least a couple things in. I'll be doing primarily game section stuff, (reviews, etc) but most exciting is that I'm in cahoots with the section editor planning cool stuff. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: