Monday, June 18, 2007

Not exactly sure what my deal was yesterday

My weekend was pretty rocking, actually. I guess I just let a couple stupid things bug me enough that I got upset for a while. That's lame. Also not sure why I was so down on LOTR yesterday morning. I realize it's not the measure of my entire worth whether I can read these books or not, so I shouldn't have to if I don't want to, but I wasn't having that much trouble before then. I think other things just compounded to give me one of those THE-WORLD-IS-CRAP-tinted glasses.

Gonna blog about double xp in CoH in my other blog, so I'm not sure what else to say here. Oh, the boy cooked a tasty food. We had eggplant parmesan with steamed green beans and crusty bread. Although the bread crumbs in our cupboards boast they are suitable for breading, they are, in fact, totally useless, so we ended up just using flour. Still turned out ok. Very very tasty. And there's enough to do another round!

Did also manage to get every single laundry done. A semi-major accomplishment. We picked up quite a bit.

So yeah, overall, nothing is half as bad as I make it out to be, but please don't not take me to the hospital if I think my arm is broken. That would be lame.

No comments: