Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Little more sun, please...

Today I woke up to a clear blue sky, which put me in a pretty good mood. Today marks my return to the store after a couple of melt-downy disaster days which ended with me at home drinking tea and applying for other things, reading books, playing games, grocery shopping, trying to relax. I will make it through work today! I know I will!

Friend and co-worker Mickey has been a big help trying to keep me focused on the fact that I will escape and that it's really NOT such a BIG FREAKIN' DEAL. I don't like feeling trapped by a crummy job, but if I try to remember that I am serving a purpose (feeding those shoppers!) and can somehow just get through it, I are sure to eventually come upon something better.

Anyhow, I'm hoping the weather lasts so I don't have to get wet on my way to work. It's been raining and hailing and even thundering and lightning at times, so I just would like a relatively dry day. Overcast is fine; the clouds have already begun to roll in, just please don't rain on me!! : /

Been blogging and writing on 1Up some more, working on Okami, trying to eat tasty things... I dunno. Life continues! I survive to cashier another day (and eventually to NOT...)

No comments: