Sunday, February 25, 2007

Alternative Efforts

"Expect to hear back from me within the next couple of weeks. :)"

I think it's the smiley face that makes this look so promising. I've been applying around to some game blogs because I'd rather write more and cashier INFINITELY less. This one, I THINK was for the Wii. As in an "all Wii all the time" blog under the Video Games channel heading...

That would be great, since I'm Emawii, but it would also probably require purchasing a Wii. Which, I don't have a problem with that, but the second PC is sort of taking priority at the moment. Either that or I could just mooch off of Jenn...

HAHAHA I think I almost like that idea better. Plus, it'd be a good excuse to hang out.

Pretty sure that is the third one I applied for. Funny that they should reply first. Oh well. Anything is welcome at this point...

Speaking of which, I did manage to get an app in for the reviews intern spot at 1Up. Very nerve-wracking, that was, but I think I did an ok job. At least it still shows my drive to be actually employed by them instead of freelancing around the edges.

No comments: