Monday, January 21, 2008

Unsatisfactory Morning

I woke up today feeling sick. Just vaguely ill, and then when I got out of bed it was more than vaguely. Sorta flu-y. I hope it goes away. I made breakfast and ate that. I figured it would make me worse or better, but I feel the same. Just freezing cold and a little blerfy. Sickish. Bleck.

Wrote my article, though, so now I can just lie around all day and watch movies or feel miserable or whatever I feel like doing.

Wow, for some reason I felt like there was a point to writing this post. But I guess that's really all I have to say.

OH WAIT

It's January 21. The anniversary of my first published article. I wanted to have some sort of festivity, but maybe I will just watch Space Amoeba finally.

I hope I feel better later so I can go have dinner with Marc. Since I'm still in the country and all.

No comments: