Thursday, January 24, 2008

More Heroes

The past few days have seen both an explosion of work and otaku. It's almost like, by combining the work and otaku energies in my body I will be able to perfect my usage of chakra and jutsu the hell out of life! :D

YES, BY THE GODS, I HAVE BEEN READING NARUTO! AND ENJOYING EVERY MINUTE OF IT!



Granted, I'm only on chapter 18 of 385 or whatever it's at now, but SO FAR, it's really fun. Way cooler than I thought it would be. For some reason I totally understand the draw of these things now. Take a dumb punk and watch him evolve into an ass-kicking machine! Self-improvement! Root for the underdog who can make it if he tries! This is awesome!

But I said an explosion. Surely ONE manga is not enough to justify that grandiose term. But I also have been watching more of my current anime series: Kimagure Orange Road, Denno Coil, and Gurren Lagann, the later of which I managed to find avenues to continue down despite being met with technical difficulties at my original source!

AND, yesterday was finally the day for No More Heroes to come out, and yes, the title express exactly how I feel about that. And the main character is a bad-ass otaku!



It's so cool. I need to keep playing, but it's all about the balance. The balance of my inner energies!!!!!

lol

I guess I'm in an ok mood today. Sometimes it can be surprisingly easy to just get trucking, despite the sadfaces. Especially when you have such awesome freaking hobbies!!!

No comments: