Friday, May 11, 2007

Free breakfast

That was nice. They give you a stamp card at the cafe, and I've been eating there so often that my breakfast was free (aside from tip, which I always give because they poach my eggs.)

Well, today is Friday. My 1Up blog pretty much covered what's been going on lately. Unfortunately Eurovision has managed to sneak up on me in the meantime, so the party that we had sort of planned for tomorrow will totally not happen. Not a big deal. Maybe I'll watch while we clean, but then again we may not even have a computer hooked up to stream from if we're rearranging our house. Since we're out at a birthday thing tonight I doubt it will get done before then. Hum.

Nijiya is going to be upset about next week. I have this feeling I'm going to have to make a thousand phone calls and get people to work for me, if that's even possible. I guess it's fair that that should be my responsibility, but I don't want to do it. I just want to tell them I won't be there, but that's probably shitty.

No comments: