Monday, May 28, 2007

Ack...damn...butter

I'm trying not to freak out because I just realized that a LONG time ago (like two sticks ago with two to go) I bought the WRONG kind of butter. Like...a kind you just shouldn't eat because one little tablespoon which shouldn't be sooooooooo bad contains 37% of the saturated fat of your entire day.

As if that in itself isn't bad enough, I spread that tablespoon on an English muffin and had it for breakfast with an Instant Breakfast shake in 2% milk. That brings my total up to like...over half, for the entire day. I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE ANY BACON OR ANYTHING >_<

I know I worry about food too much, but this is just distressing. I don't put butter on stuff that often, but I kinda like it sometimes. This butter is just plain creepy, though. God, I didn't want freakin' sweet cream. I thought that was just some brand descriptor to make me want to buy it more : / Didn't realize it was an evil subset of butter bent on making me feel guilty.

Yeah, I worry about food a lot.

Even more lately. I dunno what's wrong with me. I should just quit thinking about it, but I'll post this so you can all make fun of me.

No comments: