Saturday, May 26, 2007

Can't decide what to make for dinner

Nevermind that it's not anywhere near lunchtime yet.

I bought the stuff (albeit the wrong type of potato) to make nikujaga, a Japanese stew. Now that I think of it, though, curry sounds really good. It sounds better by the minute. All the ingredients are interchangeable except for the yam noodles, so I could just screw the yam noodles and buy curry roux.

I guess we'll just wait and see what happens. Or we could do the pork and tofu thing I've been wanting to try.

For some reason I feel like this weekend will not be much of one. I have a lot of work and a lot of cleaning. Presumably there will be Outer Heaven tonight, and no doubt we'll MAKE time for MMOs where there wasn't any before, but...*shrug* It doesn't help that it's SUPPOSED to be a three day weekend, and yet I work on Monday because Nijiya works straight through Memorial Day...

No comments: