Saturday, March 11, 2006

peanut butter breakfast

Yummmm and we still have clementines left too :D

The boy is still sleeping. I asserted my wakefulness by actually getting out of bed and having breakfast. I'm not upset or anything. He'll probably feel bad when he gets up, but the fact of the matter is that we just require different amounts of sleep and that is perfectly fine with me! :D

My Japanese prof gave me a ride yesterday and instead of letting me take her out for lunch SHE took ME out. So nice! We went to this authentic crepe place. The owners are actually French. Very nostalgic. I had chicken and spinach. I wish there would've been more actual chicken and spinach and less of the super creamy wine sauce, but it was really tasty. Anyhow we got to the bus station and she offered to pick me up at BART on my way back. I get to take the train and not the crummy Greyhound! Score! She said as long as I give her a heads up she is cool to drive me. Awesome. I have gratitude like niagra falls!

Well I'm going to go read some more Mishima stuff. The goal is to have the paper done by the end of break. I guess I will just have to think of something to write. I found out that he actually wrote an autobiography (in addition to the autobiographical novel that I already read) only it hasn't been translated. That's really too bad. I'm sure it would've been worth reading...

I like Saturdays ^_^ esp at the boy's :D

No comments: