Monday, March 06, 2006

Another golden weekend

Yeah, things were good. I had rides, spent lots of good time with Scott, played some fun video games, made strawberry shortcake from scratch, all that good stuff. We also had blueberry pancakes!! XD Tried to make blueberry scones too, but the recipe we were using wasn't good. He felt so bad : / It's ok though; we can try again in less than a week!

Last night was really tough though. He walked me back to the bus stop in the pouring rain. We arrived like drowned rats. Saying goodbye is always hard, but it's harder in nasty weather. I went to the bathroom and put on some drier clothes...waited for the bus. It got dark and kept raining. I was just feeling really really sad. When I say I don't want to leave, I really mean it! Still, a bit over the top to be crying on the bus. It IS pretty lonely on a greyhound on a rainy night though, and I was listening to this one song for a while... Hopefully I will adjust to the funky hormones from all my pills and not freak out so much.

Called him up when I got home. It's so nice to talk to him. Felt better just hearing his voice.

After that I took a shower to get warmed up and tried to do some math homework. I couldn't figure it out but then I had a breakthrough this morning just before class. Now we're doing confidence intervals. It's still pretty fun. I guess I just like statistics maybe... Of course, it's still insanely frustrating at times. Japanese was Japanese, I guess. This afternoon Marc and I are going to Target; have to arrange my insurance with the pharmacy.

...

No comments: