Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Arrrrrrrrrr!

NINJA MONKEY PIRATE!

(Does anyone understand? I really don't...)

Anyhow...aside from that, which, I dunno where that even came from. I think it's been biding it's time in a dust bunny-filled nook for a while. What subculture is that an identifier for though? How did it start? Is it just the internet?

IS IT ALL THE INTERNET?

web webwebwebwebwebweb

ok...

This Friday there is a Bollywood ice cream party at the international center. Sundaes and a movie. Sounds like a plan. Five dollars for a good cause. Oh, I need to go request a transcript with those five dollars. Don't let me forget.

Crud it's Wednesday.

Errrrm....

I hope I'm not screwed.

www.asofterworld.com
I've been reading this today. Sad and disturbing, but good in it's way.

This weekend I will write more paper sections. Today I will read a multitude of things. I'm pretty proud of myself. All that work I did over break put me in really good shape so I can afford to take things a little easier right now.

Hence reading webcomics, finally finishing BECK, and listening to music while chatting...

It seems that my roommate may once more be leaving. The room she originally applied for is open again. She seems to think she has a very good chance of getting in. If this should happen, she'll be moving not this weekend, but the next. My own place again :D Pleasant (unless of course I get yet another new 'mate.)

No Cross Cultural whatchamahooly today, which makes me smile and frolic. Or rather, it makes me relax, a lot.

The only thing is that I can't remember when my next appt with Camy is and I need to mail paperwork and transcript transcript transcript.

GO GET IT NOW.

No comments: