Thursday, March 16, 2006

Bit of a Lie In

Today got off to a very late start. It was sort of nice though. Did some laundry, watched some cartoons, ate Pop Tarts. I haven't had Pop Tarts in quite a while...very tasty. I had never seen Invader Zim before. Pretty nifty cartoon :D Grr makes me smile ^_^ All the voice acting is really good.

Somehow I managed to scratch together my Yukio Mishima project yesterday. Or at least a rough draft. I think I will turn it in and see what he thinks. Anyhow that means that I am totally on schedule. Today I will read some more of The Soil and then head out to the library to collect some info about the geogarphy and environment of Japan (2-3 pages...)

I think I might also go get a muffin tin. We have lots of baking mix since his parents sent a box full of happy things. Actually, we had quite a bit before that too. We'll have muffins coming out of our ears :D

1 comment:

Xavier said...

Hey Em. Just sayin hi. It's Josh's birthday next month. He's having a party. I think I was invited...Maybe. lol. He just wants everyone he knows to be there. which makes sense b/c he's turning 21. w ait. we're all turning 21. lol i forgot what your birthday was. i think it's near mine...