Thursday, March 09, 2006

attack of the unfriendly fajita!!!

OMIGOD. The only thing worst than the taste, will be if it actually makes me ill. I doubt it will. I wish I would've quit eating it. I think really the only problem was the COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF PICO DE GALLO. It's not my fault *sigh* They made it! Anyhow, bleck. I think I will taste like nasty onions and stuff for the next week (sorry all) Tried to get rid of the taste with some other tastier stuff, but it didn't work. The altoid is also defeated. *sob*

I have to go study some more for history...

Had my lit exam already, went...ok I guess. I hope...

History I'm more worried about. I just don't feel like I know enough. I also have to start it early since my nutritionist appt is right in the middle of class...

>_<

In any case, once this is over I can have some fun or something.

And tomorrow I'm leaving...

:D

No comments: