Friday, March 24, 2006

Another weekend

I spent the past THREE weekends in Frisco! Gosh, that was nice. This is the first time in a while that I'll have to be here. Actually I'll have to be here next weekend too, for a Japanese class project.

*sigh*

Today I shipped off my Tokyo confirmation paper. Had to overnight it; kinda expensive >_<

Just got back a bit ago from the Bollywood Ice Cream Bar. Five dollars (for a good cause) got me ice cream, a movie, and...ten bux? Yeah I won a raffle for a concert ticket that I had no interest in going to and this girl bought it off me for ten. Kinda happy about that. Anyhow, the movie was pretty...bad and slow. It would've been slightly better if we could've made fun of it, but even that may not have saved it.

Went shopping: peaches, pineapple, and blueberry muffin bars. The muffin bars are ok...probably too much sugar in them or whatever.

I had a sandwich to-go for dinner so I grabbed a bunch of fruit and bagel for breakfast tomorrow :D

Played lots of FFII today. Got pretty far.

Yeah basically I just had a really punk around day. Got stuff done, but then decided to take the rest of the afternoon off. That was nice, but it means I have more to do for the weekend. I guess that's fine though, since I'll be here. Can go camping at Java Aroma.

At some point I have to do laundry.

heh

No comments: