Wednesday, March 29, 2006

A few weird dreams later...

Today in CCT, I nearly told the teacher that the website exercises were "all wonky." I ended up not saying anything at all, because I figure I can just print it out and fill it in on paper rather than mess with the broken bubbles, but ALSO because I became full of all sorts of happy fuzzies when I realized that my brain had just, of it's own accord, chosen one of Scott's words to describe the situation. NOW I KNOW that more people that JUST Scott say wonky, in fact, I can't even be sure if I heard it from him for the first time (Steve? Do you say this? For some reason I can picture you saying this...if you don't, maybe you should start...) ANYWAYS, I was happy. It made me want to talk to him INSTANTLY tho, but I had to put it on hold cuz I didn't have time for a decent conversation.

I've had the theme to Princess Mononoke in my head lately and I don't think I brought that cd with me so it's sort of driving me nuts. My mom is sending out the collection of studio ghibli movies I have, so I can just watch the movie.

Today I applied for a scholarship. (Look! Effort! *gasp*)

I also, as can be understood from the first item, attended CCT for THREE DAMNABLE HOURS. Ok, honestly, I really just FELT like saying "damnable" there, but it IS long. I don't like long classe and tomorrow is Thursday (really Thursday, not just I wake up and FEEL like it's Thursday. In fact, now I almost feel like maybe tomorrow isn't Thursday, since pretty much EVERYday this week has been...at some point) which means 2 hour classes...which tend...to...drag...like...















a






























...






















corpse!!!

(I'm sorry, but it can be true...some days. Sometimes class discussion just doesn't light my fire...)

Tonight I am tempted to watch cartoons, since I didn't last night. But I feel like I should read something. We'll see.

Maybe there is a compromise in there somewhere.

No comments: