Saturday, March 25, 2006

HOW DID I MISS SHABERU?

What a useful world.

to talk/chat/chatter

THANK GOD I LEARNED IT NOW AND NOT TEN YEARS FROM NOW! :D

Today was very lazy, yes, but I got a lot done, or at least what I had planned to. Met some cool Japanese speakers online. A boy from the Philippines who lives in Saitama and a librarian in Kyouto.

I'm a little disappointed that I forgot to take my meds with dinner. I ended up having them with a blueberry nutrigrain muffin bar with peanut butter. That actually TASTED really good, but I had one of those already today and also a bunch of peanut butter. It was a bad idea to buy those. I need to get healthier snacks. The fruit leather was sort of a pointless too, since fruit is easy to take out of the dining hall and fresh fruit is better than leather.

Also dinner sucked, so I ended up having a bit more apple pie than I would normally eat. It at least actually tasted good.

So I think the verdict is that we will just continue to try harder on food (without trying to try...to try...harder)

Already I forsee a problem. Breakfast tomorrow is going to be very difficult cuz I have CRAP for food here right now. For lunch I was thinking peaches, cottage cheese, waffle. That sounds brilliant, but I REALLY don't want to eat muffin bars for breakfast. Probably what I will end up doing is going to the store for some milk to put on some grape nuts. And hell I'll probably buy a banana because I didn't think to grab one...cuz I'm dumb. I don't even have a spoon! GRRR

Maybe they have utensils in the deli...

I COULD just take myself OUT for breakfast tomorrow. I could put off the waffle thing until Monday. Technically it's probably better to just have an english muffin anyway. Still tastes hella good but not so massive. Technically...if I did that...then maybe I wouldn't feel so bad about going out for breakfast.

Why would I feel bad?

Possible lack of whole grains...very unhealthy, greasy...etc etc

OMIGOD WOULD YOU LISTEN TO ME RATTLE ON ABOUT THIS CRUD?

Ultimately, I wonder who will really be open at 7:30 in the morning? Maybe I can get myself to sleep in. Then I could go to a cafe or the grocery store as I see fit.

The other thing though, is that I could go get some coffee first and wait for places to open. I'm sure the coffee places would be open. At least Starbucks.

I think I have spent too long thinking about this though.

What a waste!

Tomorrow will come no matter what and it will be dealt with as I see fit TOMORROW

I don't have to see fit now.

Now, I need to get my face to stop bleeding (dangit), watch some cartoons, finish the laundry, take a shower, be ready for the phone to ring cuz I know Scott is calling, and go to bed HAPPY no matter WHAT I ATE OR DIDN'T DO PERFECTLY OR WHATEVER because my life is pretty freakin' awesome.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm sort of impressed. That was very positive of me there...

Xavier said...

that's nice that you've been eating pretty healthy. I had a really good sandwich yesterday. it had queso fresco, tomatoes, avocado, banana peppers, and all sorts of stuff. so good. when you come out to milwaukee, i'll take you to this restaurant called Cempazuchi. It's a weird name for a restaurant, cuz it means flowers of the dead, which are marigolds. but i love marigolds, so it's all good!`