Friday, November 03, 2006

odd dream

I was staying at some sort of hotel with someone as my roommate. I feel like I should've known who that was, but I can't remember. Someone I know. Maybe my first roommate from last year? I don't know. Anyhow we were at this hotel along with half of the cast of Full House, some guy and his wife who had a baby (who were somehow related to half the cast of Full House), and other random people.

This guy and his wife lost their baby in a pond. I wasn't sure what it looked like, but I was going to help them find it. Everyone was paddling around on mattresses in the pond, and some of them were swelling up really huge for some reason. First, I found a worm, but I figured that wouldn't be the baby. I started paddling around some more and then I saw something fall and caught it with my feet. It's almost as if the dad (who was the closest person, paddling with his wife onboard) dropped her. Anyhow I caught her underwater as she fell with my feet and then got her out and she was smiling and giggling and happy.

I was pretty happy, too, cuz I had saved the baby. For some reason I felt like I needed to be "in" this crowd. I was bummed out that it seemed like they didn't want me around, so I figured this was my ticket to being accepted, but all I got was a terse thank you and then everyone went to party.

Back in my room I was IMing zillion of people and then Scott called. For some reason he was mad at me, accusing me of liking it better when he's not around or something horrible like that. Then my alarm went off and I woke up : /

I feel pretty much like yesterday, so that's dandy. Gotta go get breakfast so I can show up for computer lab and try not to sneeze on the keyboard. We're in the lab today, which means I have to go to South campus. There was something else I was going to say, though...what was it. Morning, stuffy, strange dream, I don't remember.

Hmm. Last night I listened to the PS1 podcast before falling asleep. Actually, I only lasted like 3/4 of the way through, which means I probably fell asleep a little before 11, and then slept till 8, well, I may have woken up, but not enough to be awake. I even was sleeping when my alarm went off! You can tell I must be sick. I was hoping the boy would call, because I would fall asleep (as I did) but it looks like I will have to try to catch him today.

This will be only the second Friday night of the semester where I am not with him : / I know I'm lucky I get to see him most weekends, but I'm still pretty bummed out ;_;

No comments: