Monday, November 13, 2006

Hey, whaddaya know?

Monday's over :D

The days DO end, and the weeks DO go by. Sometimes you just have to remind yourself.

All I have left to do today is play video games, read/watch stuff on the PS3, and unwind. So far I've done class, some work, some PS3 stuff, some homework...yadda. Not too exciting.

Had a group meeting for politics. That class really stresses me out. I just don't feel like I have much to offer. I signed up for the subject precisely beCAUSE I don't know much about it, not because I feel like a genius who knows exactly what is wrong with the constitution and how to fix it...

Luckily everything else feels pretty under control. Oh wait, I take that back...I'm not done tonight. I have to do the math problems for astro and review some stuff for the test on Friday. Little chunks, but I just didn't do it earlier today...or yesterday. Damn. Anyways, at least that crappy computer class paper is out of the way. I don't feel like I did a very good job, but we'll see.

Unfortunately it's Margarita Monday (like most Mondays,) which means it's my roommate's excuse to invite a bunch of people over and make noise while drinking mostly sugar, watch movies so I can hear them even with my doors closed. I'm just complaining. I still just miss the pace of the boy and I, never having anyone over if I didn't want, etc.

Hmm, I was really looking forward to just relaxing. I can't put this stuff off anymore. Also, oatmeal, no matter how good it is with peanut butter, is not the same as a bowl of COLD cereal, which is what I really wanted. I'm out, though. Graaah.

I guess I'm just...sitting here, making myself feel worse. That's no good! I started out feeling like Monday was over!!! That's good! I guess it's just disheartening to remember all that astro I have to do. Also, the astro that I did do this afternoon kinda kicked my ass. I thought I really got it, but the questions really through me off, so now I feel crummy about it, but I don't feel like putting in any effort...

School...is...almost...over.

If I just remember that, then maybe it will be ok.

No comments: