Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Next week *jumps up and down*

I think the most impressive thing about this project will be the fact that it takes place during a week where I have 2 tests and a paper due. Somehow, I think this will just increase the quality.

I have a very good feeling about everything right now. Tomorrow we're doing a camera test in the engineering lab, to see if we can figure out a way to edit video footage. I need to find out if anyone around here is having a midnight bash, but so far it looks like not. That just implies more much needed sleep.

This is really great. I am so motivated. The sooner I get my homework done everyday the sooner I can work on PS3 stuff. I really want to do a kickass job. I always tell the boy how jealous I am of his crazy job and now I can have crazy fun pretending to do his crazy job! Word!

No comments: