Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Blog Battle? I am so worth a contender!

Apparently, 1Up is having a blog battle on the launch days. I think it would be super fun to cover the Wii launch. I could take a friend and my digicam and GET THE SCOOP. I need a friend, though, for backup, and to handle the camera for interviews or something. Unfortunately, I don't think Stockton will be very eventful. This just means we'll have to be that much more creative!!!

Ooh, you know what? Scratch that. I'll be in San Francisco, and there's NO way the boy would want to cover the Wii launch with me. Plus I'm sure that would illegitimate my entry somehow. Nope, I'll just have to cover the PS3 on Friday morning. "But Emawii, how could you?" I have no idea. It's possible that this will be more entertaining since it's so contrary. SO CONTRARY.

Anyhow...

***#**##*#*#**#%#%(#*%(@*Q

AHH!

That is the same day my paper for computer class is due! I guess we'll only be able to stay for an hour or two and then jam out...or I could...hmm...turn in the paper early...err...I dunno.

Maybe it just won't work. Although, really, I don't have much to do. I should take advantage of this opportunity to SHOW MY STUFF. Just need to find someone to assist.

...

It's official. Three and I will tackle the PS3 launch FROM THE TRENCHES!!! Rock.

I REALLY hope it doesn't rain : /

No comments: