Tuesday, August 02, 2005

mundane update

So I had to abandon all the books I had taken out from the mke libraries. Today I went to the one in o-town and was pleasantly surprised. They had a lot of stuff I want to read.

I got a cursory look at California, House of Leaves (Moses I'm finally gonna read it!), and A Public Betrayed.

Yay! Thrilled!

I dunno what else is going on. Chatting online is great, hanging with Ryan is fun. We've been playing God of War for the PS2 which is a truly sweet game.

In fact I hope he wants to play when he gets off work tonite.

I'm gonna go read some more...

oh but I'm learning words

antinomy - http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=antinomies

patina - http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=patina

i love vocab...it's hot lol

also i'm addicted to voiceblogs...i really want one.

OH the battle for the laptop...i REALLY want a laptop...so that i can just have a computer that can come with me all over and have my stuff on it. enough of this irrevocably broken used thing and trying to stash stuff at home. i need my own space! also, it would just be nice to take advantage of the free net at the dorms at you-op

hummm

i'll put a link on the page...to my current addiction. it's in japanese so i really can't understand much of anything, but it's fun to listen to and i do catch stuff every once in a while.

...

:D

No comments: