Wednesday, August 03, 2005

morning time or perhaps the illusion of such a thing

so living here in o-town, weekday mornings have become my mtv-free haven of quiet. my sibs have this summer habit of just crashing wherever apparently (which never would have flown for me back in the day, and i guess technically doesn't really fly with my mom now but they get away with it...) so i wake up and it's perfectly silent in the house unless the dog is clicking around. toenails...

oh man here is someone now...yeah it generally is shattered by 10 or 11 i guess...

really if you think about it it hasn't happened all that often even...but the past couple mornings have been like this.

i dunno

nevermind lol

i think i just wanted to believe that i COULD have mornings that were just habitually like this. i can read on the couch without the television picking at the edges of my attn. see picture my attn as a sticker label over my brain, OCCUPIED or something you know? and then 24/7 continuous mtv spewage is swarming unbidded, second-hand, around the corners, trying to get that fingernail under there to rip it right off...

and the SAME episodes OVER and OVER

ah well...

back to the book while the tv stays off...sister's friend has appeared as well...perhaps they can amuse themselves for five minutes...we'll see

No comments: