Thursday, August 25, 2005

or hello...

Well i decided not to crush my dreams by not taking film history so i will deal with math next semester. actually they also recommended that freshies not take that course and while i am not a freshie it IS my first year HERE and it will definitely take some getting used to...

for instance

i have over fifty pages to read for my film history class
at least 45 for asian film
probably around 50 for my east asian civ class

lol

it's all good stuff tho

today i actually found out that i need five MORE textbooks for my film history class. there is the straight up film history book, and then this series of big normal thickness textbooks on american cinema that we have to get. i got three of them today. two they didnt' have new and i don't want scribbled-on copies. for my main subjects i am picky!!! (of course the math book i have is used...i'll save it for next semester...

what else...

well i already left a big note on last post about my japanese class.

i tested into fourth semester...i think i said that

i also tested into advanced french, altho i can't say i didn't expect that

prof is impressed :D which is the best thing he could possibly be :D

besides that tomorrow is (as i have been recounting continously all week) the big BBQ...putting in probably...7 or 8 hours tomorrow doing that. should be fun tho :D

i guess that's it...i have to do some work on japanese now (and catch up on my voice blog listening! lol)

laterz

No comments: