Saturday, August 27, 2005

prose and poetry and groceries

so the bbq was pretty fun. well it was ok anyhow

turns out my supervisor lex is in 2 of my classes.

hahaha

she didn't work as long as i did tho.

I saw Sin City, what a cool movie. I didn't think I would like it cuz of the gore and such but I actually really did. The stylization makes it so fun to watch...pretty...*drool* I'm thinking about going to see it again alTHO now I see that I can take movies out of the library...which I can watch at work. I should go check out the collection...

so i just printed out this short story we have to read for monday (Asian Cinema). it's quite long...45 8 x 11s

it's cool tho. this morning i read all the analects stuff assigned for Tuesday...

analects - Selections from or parts of a literary work or group of works. Often used as a title.

yay confucius...

uhmmmmmm and then what else. so for the rest of the day i will read film and do japanese and see a movie annnnd maybe read some more stuff lol cuz i sure have a lot to do.

in other news nicole and i were stood up today! we were supposed to meet a guy i know and he didnt' show.

which was lame.

we DID however go grocery shopping. i got a luna bar, almonds, water, dried plums, and cereal bars. we don't have a microwave or fridge yet.

i also have an orange and a peach i stocked up from meals.

OOOH today was vegan chili and cornbread for dinner yummmmm

and german chocolate cake for dessert XD

that chili was killer tho...sooooo tasty.

back to shopping tho...the store isn't toooo far but it about triples the distance when you have to carry a case of 24 aquafinas...lol

there is a deli over there i want to check out. maybe i will do that tomorrow afternoon. they have falafel (yum)

errr OH and one of my friends introduced me to bukowski and it turns out that they have quite a few of works here at the library so i'm happy. i like poetry but only if i like it...you know what i mean?

lol

so it turns out nicole likes him as well

i'd never heard of him

No comments: