Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Farewell to Film History

OK...so this is one class I have ALWAYS wanted to take since like MIDDLE SCHOOL and now I can't because it's offered once every two years and...grr.

This is not really true. Maybe I could take it in Japan? I dunno.

Probably not.

I dunno.

*cry*

Also I've discovered that to minor in French I will basically have to major because 12 of the 20 credits have to be taken in the dept here. So by the time I take those I basically have the major minus the proficiency test. I should talk to someone over there in the dept.

blah

other news...

I'm just gonna have to pretend I know what's going on in my textbook and read it with the missing chunk cuz there's nothing I can do before tomorrow.

*sigh*

So I'm off to do that.

Nicole is fun! I'm so glad we're colocs.

et oui...le francais me manque meme si je ne trouve pas les accents. j'aime mieux le clavier francais mais ici ils ont seulement les claviers pour des langues comme le japonais et le koreen...c'est ca koreen? (accent aigue...)

*cry*

yeah i totally wish they had the french keyboard. i would be all over that.

being in france is way better for your french than being in california.

2 comments:

Xavier said...

that sucks you can't take film studies. but how is your Japanese class going? It just started, but do you think it'll be pretty hard.

Emily said...

nah actually it's gonna be easy. i tested into fourth semester and this is third semester. i need to take it for the kanji and the vocab, not to mention the oral and reading practice. the grammar is EASY. pretty much all of it i have at least a brief look at under my belt already so that part of it will be a total breeze. i'm looking forward to a book that actually has chapter themes tho...so i get some good vocab in. the first year they only did 90 kanji so i'm ahead there too...altho there are a couple i have to learn during the review time here at the beginning of the semester since they are different than ones i know from genki. i'm really excited. i really like the teacher and the class seems cool...