Thursday, August 25, 2005

haha...funny...this was from the 21st...

Today I finally registered which is such a relief.

I even finagled my way into all the classes I wanted…well sort of.

I found out that the Modern Japanese Lit course is advanced Japanese which is odd cuz all the required books are in English??? But whatev…

So what am I taking?

Math for losers (as soon as I REtest since I failed the first one so horribly)
Japanese (better be third semester but we’ll see…I haven’t talked to a prof or tested yet…)
East Asian History I (this was actually full but they signed me up anyhow ;D)
Asian Cinemas (sooooooo excited)

So basically I have three quarters bliss and one quarter flaming hell…

That’s manageable I suppose

Also I may be getting a job at the Pride Resource Center which is killerDDR club is every Monday XD (Nicole, my roommate, and I found this out last night…we played and tried to do well but we just looked stupid haha. There are some crazy people there tho o_o whoa…I think there was at least one guy on Challenge mode or something…getting perfects and goods the whole way)

Might start playing soccer again…for the clubWill not join a sorority (altho I did gank some free breakfast this morning off them)

There is a BBQ next FridayAnd actually tomorrow as well…or something like one…a luau…but I mean how much do you want to bet they will serve burgers? I’ll stick to the meal plan lol

Actually there is a BBQ in less than an hour…Which is actually ok cuz I did lunch reallllll light at about 11:30 cuz breakfast was at 9:30 and lunch was nonexistent until this BBQ and blah blah blah

Stupid trying to plan food around anything other than your body!

Annnnnnnd…what else…So that “up all night thing” yeah we played DDR and sorta danced a little…me ‘n Nicole…lookin’ like goofballs OH BUT CUZ WE WERE lol

I’ve also been playing a lot of Final Fantasy…I’m stuck tho…dunno where to go…I got the mystical key…or whatev and went back to some places and got some treasures…and a little elf keeps telling me about a buried flying ship? And also…a cave with a monster? I dunno…I tried going back to the first cave where it all rotted and caved-in or whatever but nothing happened…maybe I should talk to the man again…bleuh

HmmmmmDid I already talk about the hypnotist the other night?

I have never been to one before and I have to say it was probably one of the single most hilarious episodes of my entire life.

Also let me just clarify right now for anyone who was confused that I am not in any way susceptible to being hypnotized….which is kinda too bad cuz I think it would be fun. Not only did I completely fail the susceptibility test but I really don’t think it surprised me at all, nor would it surprise anyone else who knows me, that I just don’t lose control of my mind like that lolIt was just insane tho. He had them land on mars and be accosted by aliens and the FACES on these people were just a riot.

There was a dating show where they had to be the opposite sex and the THINGS that came out of these peoples’ MOUTHS were just totally crazy. Ex. “Hi I’m Rick. I like’em either really old or really young…and I don’t need to keep’em around for very long…” “Ok…anything…else?” “hmm…I don’t last very long” *saunters off and sits down* So this was some tan cali chick…lol and oh there was this gay guy who turned into a lesbian which was crazy and then at the end of everyone’s introductions he went on a rant about how women need to stand up for themselves and not be treated like objects lol

There are really too many stories from those two hours…to list…it just goes on and on and on.

Uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Anything else?

Ice cream tomorrow!

Whoo!

What else…

So much goes on here lol it’s crubazubery! XD

Having fun but it’s kind of lonely too because I don’t really know anyone. Lots of social activity but I haven’t made any FRIENDS yet…only acquaintances or not even that. Nicole is cool tho. I’m really glad we’re roomies. Some of the people I met already I would totally hate to room with but she is definitely a-ok.

Welp I guess that’s it. Maybe I will see if I can buy my books yet. That would be fun XD At least for history and cinema…should wait on the Japanese to find out for sure which course I’m in…and of course on the math since I haven’t even added it yet…cuz I dunno what I’ll end up in….hopefully I’ll pass this new test I have to take otherwise I will have to take TWO math classes…Gah…*cry*it’s sort of a bummer tho…I will only have 15 units this semester…stupid four unit classes…who came up with that anyhow??

Grr X_X

So it goes…

----

so the story behind this...is that it was posted on the WRONG BLOG haha

it went on my old one from Paris

how stupid XD

anyhow...problem solved...enjoy...

No comments: