Saturday, August 06, 2005

afternoon lake blue emptiness

Hmm…I feel…

Hmm…

Yeah.

So I’ve been busier than expected. Hung with Ryan after that boredom from the last post…we played some God of War and then the disc died again. Disk. Disc. Is that random variation?

Uhm…

So then I saw Megan who I haven’t seen in ages. I talked to Colin briefly, he was going to call me back. I will have to call him and Luke during the week. And Jamie. And people. Blah.

Hmm I’m sorta in a funk right now.

So last night I spent at some cousins’ place. We went to the state fair and saw The Rockerfellers. We’re related…vaguely. We stayed for the WHOLE FOUR HOURS. I wasn’t expecting that. I kinda glaze over in crowds…

One of my not as interesting quirks maybe…

Maybe it shouldn’t really be called a quirk.

Anyhow this morning I met up with A at EC. Read my book for an hour and there he was. We went to Trocadero which was really cool. Very Euro. We had bakery and crepes actually…yeah…mine was veggie and super good but I couldn’t finish it.

Then he burned me SIX cds, including one we ran to the library to get. Three Mates of State, two samplers, and Rocketship.

Good music.

He had to go so now I’m dropped off at school…feeling…

Hmm…

Yeah.

I guess kinda lousy.

Lonely.

Dropped off at school kinda feeling.

I have to carry around my bag with all my overnight stuff in it for one thing. So I feel like I look homeless or something. Xav didn’t answer his phone. Brian didn’t answer, nor is he online. I feel sorta stranded.

I’m sure I won’t be.

But

Still…

: /

If I didn’t feel so weird I would probably go say hi to my former roommates (of three days if you recall)



*sigh*

No comments: