Thursday, July 28, 2005

you-op OR Go West!

indeed. i'm moving out of my new house today. i'm leaving uwm. i'm transferring. classes start the 22nd. i'm becoming EVEN POORER. I have a roommate named Nicole. There are women's bathrooms on the floor (how disgusting lol i'll manage...dorms ne...curiouser and curiouser) here we go again right?
what else? i dunno. i'm scared and excited and freeekay. and feeling sorta confused because i was so ready for things here...and like i said yesterday ne. i'll have to tell alllll my people that i'm leaving even tho i just got back. how crubazubery.
what if i test in horribly? that would be so bad...
i hope i'm not stupid!i'm gonna try not to be stupid!!!
so it looks to me like they don't have linguistics there...which admittedly is very sad lol but i'll find something i'm sure...maybe english...cuz that's supposed to be important for translators ne or whatever
it seems like they may have good advisors...
XD
my life is silly

No comments: