Friday, July 22, 2005

retrieval

So here are some factoids that I was going to put forth more excitingly yesterday:

Falls Classes:

Fifth Semester Japanese
Survey of Modern English Grammar
Survey of Computer Science
Intro to Second Lanugage Acquisition
Linguistics and Grammar - ESL Education
Language, Power, and Identity

Books I checked out from the library:

I, Claudius
Philosophy of Language
Philosophy of Rhetoric
Describing Language

This last should be useful for review before I get into class. It's a bit boring, but some of the examples they use are cool.

Humm...so today has been a bit of a bust. I borrowed some clothes from Josh cuz I have a lunch thing tomorrow. I feel silly but even tho the weekend is going to be pretty sweet I still just wish it was Tuesday so I could go check out my class and be in my new place already...

HO hum.

Dude I totally don't have my Coffee Beans punch-card on me...grr...it's a newish cafe on Oakland that seems pretty nice. Coffee's not bad either...altho it doesn't really have to be that good for my purposes. I usually drink it with half skim milk and some sugar.

Anyhow it seems like most of us are ready for school to start. At least...we don't seem to have much business left with summer.

I suppose that's it...this isn't even as mildly interesting as I had hoped. : /

No comments: